The top of the bell handle is usually adorned with a brass figure.Generally the ghanti is held in the left hand during worship and rung continually while the various items are offered with the right hand.An exclusive Indian Classic style of Bell (Ghanti) with a beautiful god at the top made in pure brass.Ideal for meditation healing yoga and religious practices.
- This Hanging Bells is made the traditional way and is a reverent idol to use for your offerings and to represent prosperity, good luck and success!
- A ghanti is Indian bell used in Hindu rituals. Same item is also described in bells. A clapper is attached to the inside and the bell makes a high-pitched sound when rung.
- Ideal for meditation healing yoga and religious practices.
- Bell With Copper or Brass
- Material: Brass, Finish: Glossy, Color : Gold
- Care instruction : Clean with a dry & soft cloth.
There are no reviews yet.